 Technic / 2948
Re: Another Technic Creation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 12:13:05 GMT

lawrence wilkes wrote:

Jennifer, I think you are heading towards a cool site nomination.
Your web pages are so detailed.

Thanks Lawrence - but I've already had one a short while ago. I think you can
only have one per site :-)

Do you have another motive to produce such detail and analysis of your
designs? I notice the academic email address. Is this a clue? Something to
do with education?

I do work in a university, doing research, but this really has no influence
on my motivation for doing the web page. The real motivation was to let
others see the work I've done in a way I myself would like to see other
people's Technic models presented, i.e. with loads of details and technical
stuff.

Jennifer Clark