 Technic / 2930
    Re: Another Technic Creation —Klaas H. Meijaard
   Hi Jennifer! I am too late.. :-(( Every praise is allready made, and with all I agree. Beautifull! You know I am a big pneumatics fan/user, but I have never been able to build such a compact model as yours. The movement of the arm is similar to the (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Another Technic Creation —Jennifer Clark
   (...) Thanks Klaas - getting the pneumatics compact was actually a lot harder than it looks, and did involve a few trade offs such as having to use two cylinders for the main boom instead of one to allow a good range of movement. (...) Yes, I (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.technic)