 Technic / 2899
Re: Ball with grooves wanted...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 14:55:48 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Harri Manni writes:
Does anyone know a cheap set that contains 'Technic ball with grooves'?
See link for part: http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=2907

I bought a used set of Super Car 8880 and there was only 3 of them in the box,
3 wheel drive is only 3/4 cool as to a 4 wheel drive car.

I have been told that the 2907 comes in some of the smaller/sheaper models but
I have no clue which ones.

With hopes for 4wheel drive in the near future:
//Harri Manni

The 8444 Air Enforcer comes with two and it's around $30 USD.