 Technic / 2861
    Re: Caterham 7 replica completed: Take a look at my finished creation! —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) Very cool! I recognized what car it was right away! But it needs to be in BRG (British Racing Green) with a yellow nose cone and stripe. Yeah, I know, it's a Caterham but us Prisoner/Lotus fans only admit to one paint scheme. :-) Bruce (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Caterham 7 replica completed: Take a look at my finished creation! —Neil Everett
   (...) in (...) scheme. (...) Good to hear you recognised the 7. I agree about the colour too (I know the BRG acronym well!), I did consider a white stripe on the blue, but decided it would probably end up looking messy. BRG bricks please, Lego? Neil (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.uk)