 Technic / 2827
  Re: Steering and driving.

Here is the link to a photo (decided this was easier than a rendering!) of a fairly compact solution. (URL) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Steering and driving.

(...) take some work to get the power down there from the chassis or have this figured out to? Thanks! /Tobbe (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Steering and driving.

Tobbe, I've gone a few stages further with my design, you may be interested. I've managed to get some suspension in there too! I've made it a permanent part of the website. Click on 'prototypes' on the main menu. (URL) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Steering and driving.

(...) Thanx! /T (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.technic)