 Technic / 2807
    5222 Chassis Pack & the missing grey element —Jim Hughes
   Hi: I just received today several ofthe Technic power packs, including the 5222 Chassis Pack. Several people have mentioned that the new grey 2L rounded beam with the plate attached to the bottom was missing. In the box I received today it was in (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.technic)