 Technic / 2763
Re: Square 9v battery box
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 00:16:12 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Ross Crawford writes:
Hi.

I just looked in one of the spare parts catalogs in a set I have, and it has a
small(er) battery box that looks like it takes one of those square 9v
batteries. Is there such a thing? What set(s) does it come in?

You're talking about the 4x8x3ish battery box? It comes in a ton of sets (most
of the "light and sound" sets have it, the three monorail sets have it, one of
the ZNAP sets has it, and probably a bunch more.

Frank