 Technic / 2721
Re: Information on the 8485 Control Center II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 15:58:39 GMT

Great parts:
3 old style motors (from 8720)
2 gray worm gear boxes
technic cable system pieces
lots of black and gray technic beams
some nice red plates
last but not least the control center itself.

Its not a pretty good deal, its a GREAT deal.  Jump on it for $80.  If not
send ME his contact information ;-)
--
-Rob.

=============================
New sets and parts for sale or trade:
http://www.doucettenet.com/lego/
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=doucette

"Gaurav Thakur" <cp5670@supermail.com> wrote in message
Whenn this set appeared a few years ago, I was amazed by the picture, but • the
price was just too much for me ($219 USD). I therefore bypassed it. Today • one
of my neighbors who is not interested in Lego anymore informed me that he • wants
to sell some of his sets and asked me if I would like to buy an unopened • 8485
for $80. I told him that I would probably get it, but I don't know much • about
this set. Does anyone know what it is like? What functions do the models • have?
Does it come with some useful pieces? And is it a pretty good deal for
$80?