 Technic / 2693
Re: 872 in Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 05:42:21 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Ronald Vallenduuk writes:
Hi all,

I just sent Kevin some scans of my dutch version of 872. I checked 872 in
the gallery, and I'm almost sure it's actually an 870 booklet that's in
there. Am I mad or were the american sets numbered differently?
As far as I know 870 was the motor set, and 872 the gear reduction set.

Duq

Correct.  You might be mad but not for this! :)

You can see scans of both sets in the LUGnet set
reference:  http://guide.lugnet.com/set/872  and
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/870

as evah,

John C.