 Technic / 2658
  Very Rare TECHNIC Demo Model!

Hi Technic fans, collectors and maniacs! :) Just wanna hear what you guys think of this very rare Technic Demo Model set I am auctioning off. Any of you guys seen this set in stores before? (I am not asking for bids, don't worry). Please take a good (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Very Rare TECHNIC Demo Model!

(...) Siow-Huee, This sure looks like a neat thing, but please don't spam the .technic group with auction announcements. Even if they're related to Technic and super- rare, it's still against the rules here to make auction announcements in the theme (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.auction)