 Technic / 2531
2530  |  2532
Subject:
More Jet Alternate Models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 20:01:15 GMT

Velociraptor-
Fierce raptor Throwbot.  Uses the Ultrarex throwing mechanism, but has a tail
(wing piece) connected to interact with the gear.  The other wing piece is
attached to the underside, and is the attachment point of the head.  Axle pegs
inserted into the insides of the feet make nifty little claws.

Brachiosaurus-
Quadrupedal non-throwing Throwbot.  Uses the throwing arms as front legs, and
Jet's legs for hind legs.  The head is attached to a wing piece used as a neck,
and the neck is attached to the body gear- giving it the ability to extend when
dials are turned on the back.  Has a wing piece tail, although it's too short.
This one is probably the most creative, I like it best (even though it has
lost the ability to throw)

Yellow & Black Ski-
Jet with his wings on his feet.  Not much creativity here.

I want to make more dinosaurs. I could probably combine Jet and Electro to make
a bigger Brachiosaurus.  Or a bunch of throwbots into a really big Stegosaurus
(Flare's wing plates would be useful, altohugh I would need a lot of Flares) Or
a gigantic Triceratops made from all the Throwbots.... I need another throwbot
though.  Despite their low parts count, these things have great building
potential.  Probably my favourite theme.