 Technic / 2521
Re: do these parts exist in green?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 13:09:34 GMT

On Mon, 16 Oct 2000 10:01:32 GMT, Jonathan Wilson <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote:

If they do exist what set(s) do they come in?
I am talking about the same green as on the green truck and the green
speed slammers bike.

The parts in question are:
the 2 bend angle beam • 8 in 8479 Code Pilot
the 1 x 5 full width studless beam or the 1 x 5 halfbeam

the 1 x 3 halfbeam with the cross holes
14 in 8000 Pit Droid
2 in 8236 Bike Burner

You might be interested in other green liftarms :

1 x 7 halfbeam
2 in 8000 Pit Droid

1 x 7 Liftarm Bent [4 x 4]
2 in 8236 Bike Burner

Liftarm 1 x 4
1 in 8000 Pit Droid

Liftarm 1 x 9 Bent [6 x 4]
2 in 8446 Monster Crane Truck
4 in 8479 Code Pilot

Liftarm 1 x 9 Bent [7 x 3]
2 in 8000 Pit Droid

Liftarm 2 x 4
2 in 8236 Bike Burner
6 in 8446 Monster Crane Truck

Liftarm 3 x 6 with quarter oval
4 in 8000 Pit Droid
2 in 8236 Bike Burner

8236 Bike Burner is a good cheap set for green parts
8000 Pit Droid is also good but less cheap.

Marc Klein
A Mindstorms fan.