 Technic / 2466
2465  |  2467
Subject:
changing color of light in fiberoptic element??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 04:53:45 GMT

Hello,
I was wondering if anyone has successfully opened part 6637 Electric Technic
Fiber Optics Element?  (The piece that rotates the light to the 8 fiberoptic
lines) I was wondering if the red light is from a red LED, or if there is a red
filter creating the color.  I would like to create blue random light, but I am
too afraid to pry open my only fiberoptic motorized component.
Thanks
Michel Magnan