 Technic / 2459
Re: Silver Champion - FULL size at Fisketorvet/Copenhagen
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.dk.kb.kob
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 19:17:56 GMT

"Jesper Kjaer" <jkj@it.dk> wrote in message
Hi All

A rather large shopping center (compared to Danish standards) opened today
at
the habour of Copenhagen - the center incl. a Lego Shop (rather small and
not
THAT interesting - but with GREAT prices for the opening)...BUT BUT BUT -
Lego
has placed their full size Silver Champion in one of the halls for the • next
week or 2 until it goes on tour.

I just thought I would share these pictures I took today with you.

http://users.cybercity.dk/~dsl2532/

I read the press release, and was looking forward to seeing it. It's
awesome!

Thanks for the pictures.

Huw