 Technic / 2362
    Anyone know what parts are in the Klutz LEGO book? —Daniel Crichton
   I've just noticed that there is a book by Klutz Press called LEGO Crazy Action Contraptions, ISBN 1570541574, that contains 60 Technic pieces. Does anyone know what parts come with this book? Is it worth spending £13 on it just for the parts? Dan (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.technic)

        RE: Anyone know what parts are in the Klutz LEGO book? —Ralph Hempel
     (...) For just the parts, no. But if you have kids aged 7 to ... it's a great way for them to pay with LEGO and build some really fun contraptions. They have put lots of challenges in the book, and although the instructions are not official LEGO (...) (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.technic)

         Re: Anyone know what parts are in the Klutz LEGO book? —Josh Coady
     what are some of the contraptions? josh (...) (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.technic)

         RE: Anyone know what parts are in the Klutz LEGO book? —Ralph Hempel
     (...) Fun stuff, like a goal kicker, Candy dispenser (a kids favorite), super balancing acrobat, and the Kentucky Do-Nothing. Hard to explain, fun to watch! Cheers, Ralph Hempel - P.Eng ---...--- Check out pbFORTH for LEGO Mindstorms at: (URL) Buy (...) (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Anyone know what parts are in the Klutz LEGO book? —Rob Doucette
     There are some bricks, plates, axles, gears, etc. As Ralph noted, not a great value for parts only. It is a great little book for the up and coming tinkerer. The only parts worth mentioning are the 40 tooth gears. -- -Rob. ===...=== New sets and (...) (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Anyone know what parts are in the Klutz LEGO book? —Daniel Crichton
   Thanks for the replies. I think I'll stick to getting the RIS upgrade, extra motor and rotation sensor for the moment and wait a little longer for more Technic parts - I'm trying to find things my girlfriend can buy me for my birthday, she's already (...) (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.technic)