 Technic / 2342
  Problem with the 8458 web extras

I just downloaded the the pc software for the instructions of the third model. I ran then setup procedure, but when i start lego bit, i start asking me about ans xtra [text] ?!!!! is there something wrong with the setup or ?!!! :-( Michel Roijen (24 years ago, 23-Sep-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Problem with the 8458 web extras

(...) Hi, I have downloaded the software too. The program asked me for my username and password. When I click OK I get the message: That is a new username. Would you like to connect to the server to confirm login? When I click Yes I get the message: (...) (24 years ago, 24-Sep-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Problem with the 8458 web extras

It seems that this "lego.new" isn't working very well. I had trouble logging in today, it said that my old username didn't exist, and when I was done, it said my cookies were off, but they are on, I've checked many times. --Tobias (...) (24 years ago, 24-Sep-00, to lugnet.technic)