 Technic / 2235
Re: 9719 vs. 9747 - opinions wanted!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 03:03:58 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Geoffrey Hyde writes:
Which one of these is the better deal?  I'm trying to finalize a trade deal
with someone in the USA who is considering these as offers and I wanted to
know which one is the better of the two kits.

I browse here regularly, so I'll probably catch your replies.

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

Hi Geoffrey,

Probably a bit late (I dont browse here often) but I find the 9719 more useful,
mainly because I can run it off the mains which is handy while perfecting
programs (saves batteries). Of course, you cant use an adapter when your robot
moves....

ROSCO