 Technic / 2229
  8445 Indy Storm

This is in reference to a few posts I read a while back about this set being recalled. I just received the 8445 from etoys.com today, ordered it last saturday. You can still buy them if you like, toysrus.com also has some in stock along with another (...) (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.technic)