 Technic / 2225
    RE: Two original Technic creations —Ralph Hempel
   (...) Ummm, are you married? Just kidding :-) These are really wonderful models that capture the feeling of what they are modelling. I've found that the recent Technic models do not "feel" right. The Police Beach Buggy, and the idiotic CyberSlam (...) (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

        Re: Two original Technic creations —Jennifer Clark
   Thanks for the input Ralph - I've come across your web pages before and enjoyed them, especially the excavator model. (...) I know what you mean, although there are some notable exceptions such as the 8448 Supercar which are simply amazing. I think (...) (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)