 Technic / 2174
    Hobermann Sphere —Andrew Lipson
   I recently built a Hobermann sphere out of Technic. Check it out at (URL) (24 years ago, 9-Sep-00, to lugnet.technic) !

        Re: Hobermann Sphere —Nicholas Fezie
     (...) have never had the correct parts. You did a great job. Have you tried making any of the Hoberman retractable domes or anything else? And on a side-topic, has anyone else here bought one of the Hoberman Expandagon sets? They're kinda neat (...) (24 years ago, 9-Sep-00, to lugnet.technic)

         Re: Hobermann Sphere —Bob Sardelli
     I bought the Expert kit on sale at ZanyBrainy about 3 months ago. It has a certain "neato" factor. Its worth it for that but has its limitations. You really need the expert kit to get enough parts to build anything complex. I got a little bored with (...) (24 years ago, 11-Sep-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Hobermann Sphere —John Radtke
   (...) Now all we need is a rotateable hypercube. John (24 years ago, 9-Sep-00, to lugnet.technic)