 Technic / 2162
  Re: Bendy Middles

(...) 8443, AFAIK. Actually it has two type of steering. Its both rear axes are steerable, one by a technic turntable and the other by classic rock and pinion mechanism. The steering of 8459 is a realistic one, although the mechanism is (...) (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Bendy Middles

(...) my (...) This mixed me up too. I was sure it was a bendy type, but then I remebered the rack. But a quick look at the instructions shows that it does have both. Scott A (...) (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.technic)