 Technic / 2161
  Terminator style hand

I have built a mechanical hand that straps to the back of my hand and can be operated by moving my fingers, making the robotic fingers move in time. The fingers have two joins, the thumb has one. I can grip well between thumb and forefinger. Check (...) (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Terminator style hand

(...) WHOA. That is neat. Could you post some more pictures showing building details? (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.technic)