 Technic / 2147
2146  |  2148
Subject:
Vision Command plus Control Center
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 3 Sep 2000 16:18:03 GMT

I'm using my Vision Command as my PC camera, its great. I had the idea of
using one of my old 8485 Technic Control Centers to control the swiveling
camera, instead of an RCX--its easy and great. I use the N E W S button to
position my camera while i use the computer--its ideal and accurate. If I
shift in my chair, i press a little on the yellow pad and the camera is
adjusted.

Its also neat telling others that your vid camera is made of legos, and you
aren't lying.

I love this lego camera thing.

Randy