 Technic / 2139
2138  |  2140
Subject:
Mistakes in buildingmanuals??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 20:35:46 GMT

Hello,

There are some mistakes in the buildingmanual from the Power Puller I think.

Page 138: The gear on the motor has to be a 12 tooth (Page 140 is good)
Page 142: The gears on the motors have to be a 8 tooth (Page 146 is good)

I have not buildt it yet, but when I look to the other gear-combinations I
think they made a mistake.

The photo on the Silver Champion Cover has also a difference with the real
model.

The intake above the driver has two black 1x2 grill's. On the photo there's
only one.

I know, I know it are little mistakes/differences.

Best regards,

Eelco Kooiker
http://www.kooiker.demon.nl/eelco/