 Technic / 2087
  Re: Mini-review: 8457 Power Puller

(...) website (...) Thanks for the pointers. Yes, those are the beasts... Huw (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Mini-review: 8457 Power Puller

(...) It's quite a feeling being within 15-20 meters of those monsters as they roar down the track... the local fairground has really close seating... my son and I try to go at least once a year when the super modifieds are running and the 4x4 (...) (24 years ago, 26-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic)