 Technic / 2084
  Re: Mini-review: 8457 Power Puller

In lugnet.technic, Huw Millington writes: -snipped to related statements- (...) Tractor pulling is really big in the Midwestern US... check out (URL) for the National Tractor Pull Association's website or (URL) for FullPull Magazine's home to see (...) (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Mini-review: 8457 Power Puller

(...) website (...) Thanks for the pointers. Yes, those are the beasts... Huw (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Mini-review: 8457 Power Puller

(...) It's quite a feeling being within 15-20 meters of those monsters as they roar down the track... the local fairground has really close seating... my son and I try to go at least once a year when the super modifieds are running and the 4x4 (...) (24 years ago, 26-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic)