 Technic / 2077
    Silver Champion Web Page? —Bob Gomez
   Has anyone been able to get to the Technic Champion web site. On the box and in the instruction manuals for the Silver Champion there are very cool looking screen shots of a Web page. It looks like they give you instructions to build another super (...) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Silver Champion Web Page? —Charles Adams
   Entering: (URL) you to this site: (URL) has the Silver Champion listed along with some other sets that I am not completely familiar with but the site is not live yet. But then again I'm not big into Technic yet. It lists Sept 2000 as the go live (...) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic)