 Technic / 2038
Re: See Technic Store Display 1995 or 1996
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 20:51:17 GMT

Coool! Where'd you find it (if I may ask.....)

Eric
James Mathis wrote in message ...
Hello, All,

See an interesting acquisition:

This is an official LEGO store display from 1995 or 1996.  It contains • built
and displayed models of sets 8440 Formula Flash, 8422 Circuit Shock Racer, • 8412
Nighthawk, and 8230 Police Buggy.  Clear plastic walls surround the • display.
There are two red buttons on the yellow lid that activate a single sound • module
with sound effects and a voice-over advertisement for LEGO Technic sets. • The
sound module requires a 6volt dc power source. The yellow lid contains an
interior flourescent light with power cord.

http://www.ee.nmt.edu/~jmathis/technicdisplay.html

later,
James Mathis