 Technic / 2011
2010  |  2012
Subject:
8006 "Swamp Craft" has the suspension braces from 8458
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 15:18:34 GMT

I just got a box with the 8006 Swamp Craft, and it appears to have two
of the large, angled suspension arms which are also used in the 8458
Silver Champion!  Well, I don't have the 8458, but I assume they are
the same element.  They look very similar from the images I've seen.

One 8006 only has two of the arms, and 16 are used on the 8458
suspension.  And I assume there are other specialized suspension
elements on the 8458 as well.

Oh, and the 8006 has two green, unpainted Robo Raider wheels.  A neat
set, albeit a bit expensive at NOK40 (US$5).

Fredrik