 Technic / 1998
  Re: 8458 Silver Champion is incredible!

(...) I have never seen the 8448 or the Indy storm 8445 in Canada, not even in the Lego Outlet store. The guy at the counter told me you could only get the 8448 through special order. I ordered a 8445 over 8 months ago (at the outlet store) and (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8458 Silver Champion is incredible!

(...) -if you are meaning the store in St. Jacobs, I picked up my 8445 from the toy store in downtown St. Jacobs (the instructions I got given to get to the outlet there were _funny_, go to St Jacobs, you cannot miss it....). This would have been (...) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic)