 Technic / 1990
    Re: 8458 Silver Champion is incredible! —Eelco Kooiker
   (...) I saw on the pictures the are transparant-blue. Are these the seconde-edition of the air-dampers?? Or are these broken afther a time too? (I know, it's a difficult question, but are there differences between the "old" and (hopefully) "new" (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: 8458 Silver Champion is incredible! —Huw Millington
   (...) seconde-edition (...) a (...) There are no visible differences between the Mk1 dampers that broke in weeks and the ones LEGO UK sent me to replace them. The trans-blue ones also look identical, apart from the colour of course. Huw (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic)