 Technic / 1958
  Re: Building help required on 8094

Hi Eelco, Difficult to explain.... but with both the half gear and the small gear wheel on the little 4 axle....everything is jammed. I can see that 8 axle turns the half gear on the 4 axle which also has the little gear (which drives the two big (...) (24 years ago, 12-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Building help required on 8094

HI Eelco, Thanks for the scans.........they confirmed that I was building correctly.........and then I noticed that i was using the "new" type of half gears (or whatever they are called). So I searched thru my box for the old type half (...) (24 years ago, 12-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic)