 Technic / 1955
  Building help required on 8094

Hi Legonauts, I am building 8094 alternate.........the crane bit and am totally stuck in step 19. I put substeps 1 2 and 3 together and everything jams. The problem seems to be the little gear wheel. What am I doing wrong ? (URL) (24 years ago, 12-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Building help required on 8094

Hi Tim, I have build the crane many times and haven't got problems anytime. But you say the little gear wheel may be the problem. Can you give some more details? The only thing I can invent is the #8-axle, which is not allowed to reach out the (...) (24 years ago, 12-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Building help required on 8094

Hi Eelco, Difficult to explain.... but with both the half gear and the small gear wheel on the little 4 axle....everything is jammed. I can see that 8 axle turns the half gear on the 4 axle which also has the little gear (which drives the two big (...) (24 years ago, 12-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Building help required on 8094

HI Eelco, Thanks for the scans.........they confirmed that I was building correctly.........and then I noticed that i was using the "new" type of half gears (or whatever they are called). So I searched thru my box for the old type half (...) (24 years ago, 12-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic)