 Technic / 1904
  Re: RC control on Pneumatics, gearboxes and polarity switches

(...) Yes you can say that. In fact the old style uses press/suck system and the new style only uses press That means that the suck action uses a sort of vacuum. This is always less powerful then pressure. And you can’t use an airtank. The new style (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: RC control on Pneumatics, gearboxes and polarity switches

(...) Well, I think you can put two airtanks in the system right after the 2x4 brick that has the valves in the old system. One for vacuum and one for preassure. (...) airtight seal, thanks! (...) I bought the 8462 Tow Truck yesterday and I'm (...) (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic)