 Technic / 1901
    Re: Hidden Technic Kits for 2000 —Ray Kremer
   I'm not so sure about that. I think 8516 is Roboriders Wave 2, much like 8520 to 8523 is Throwbots Wave 2. 1. The technic catalog I got with my pit droid last Dec only shows the first six riders. 2. www.lego.com/roboriders/ only shows the first six. (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Hidden Technic Kits for 2000 —Christian Gemuenden
   Hi Ray (and others), my local retailer just told me that the Roborider Boss #8516 will be released by mid september, but that only goes for germany - I have no idea about the US release. However, the Millennium Slizer #8520 was released earlier over (...) (24 years ago, 19-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic)