 Technic / 1896
  Re: RC control on Pneumatics, gearboxes and polarity switches

There is one very important point that no one has considered. The FCC has set up laws prohibiting use of air frequencies on land vehicles. This is to protect RC pilots from interference from other people on the same frequency. Someone could be (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: RC control on Pneumatics, gearboxes and polarity switches

(...) Not to worry, I've been using that equipment for long and are well in to the laws and such here in Sweden. It's in a legal and open, free band with no restrictions at all. No one uses that frequency for airplanes anymore here in Sweden, and if (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: RC control on Pneumatics, gearboxes and polarity switches

Ohh I didn't realise you are from Sweden. (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic)