 Technic / 1883
  Re: RC control on Pneumatics, gearboxes and polarity switches

Hey, you guys are luck My digital Camera messed up and i just got it back and had built a knucle bone (the tern used to call the loader on a logging truck) Well, anyway, I have several pics you can look at. It isn't remote control, but it is modeled (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic)