 Technic / 1766
  TECHNIC ACCESSORIES

I hope lego direct plans to put technic beams and plates on the list of parts to produce. The new catalog is lacking many of the tecnic packs that were in the old catalog. The beams and plates that we could order in the past are totaly void in the (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: TECHNIC ACCESSORIES

(...) I wouldn't make any major plans that depended on that. Personally, I've found that watching the closeout sales, and the webpages of people who buy and part out sets, has met nearly all my needs. And at a lower price than TLG charges for a (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.technic)