 Technic / 1735
  Motor Questions

Hi, Can anyone tell me how powerful the different motors are? I am thinking of doing a custom model and need to figure out what to use. The motor would not need to power a car on the floor for example. It just needs to give a little action to my (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Motor Questions

(...) See this thread - I hope it helps: (URL) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.technic)