 Technic / 173
172  |  174
Subject:
FS/FT Technic 8854, 8849New and More
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 10:37:30 GMT

Hello all

I have the following Technic's sets for sell

8855 Prop Plane, complete with box and manual
8854 Salvae Hoist, complete with box and manual
8849 Tractor, complete with box and manual, "NOT OPENED", with shelf wear
8856 Thunder Rescue, no box, complete with manual
8839 Supply Ship, , complete with box and manual

Please feel free to make me an offer or check for my wants on my website

--
Please reply on
medwards@ukonline.co.uk

Home of the UK Technic Club Magazine