 Technic / 171
  Re: 8226 Mud Masher - Mini Review

(...) I was pretty impressed with 8226. Normally I don't expect much from the Tech-Play line - especially with such a small set - but I really liked the steering mechanism. Very clever. Dave (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.reviews)

  Re: 8226 Mud Masher - Mini Review

(...) Thanks for the reviews! I had actually purchased this set to get a couple of parts that I thought I would need for MindFest but didn't. (Two red angled Technic beams, in case you were wondering -- yes, color _is_ important.) I just built the (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.reviews)