 Technic / 16940
Re: 9750 technic interface
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 28 Oct 2011 23:32:40 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ross Crawford wrote:
Does anyone have any info on this? All I know is it lets you control motors
from a PC via serial interface. anyway here's some pics:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/RoscoHead/boxes/9750a.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/RoscoHead/boxes/9750b.jpg

Any help appreciated!

Thanks

ROSCO

It actually uses a TTL interface (e.g., PC parallel port).  I have constructed a
cable and software to use the 9750/1093 Technic Interface A.  I have an
discription on http://lgauge.com