 Technic / 16910 (-5)
  Hispabrick Magazine 009

It is our pleasure to announce the release of (URL) Hispabrick Magazine 009>. In this issue you you will find a wide variety of articles and interviews. Among other items, there is an interview with LDD Development Manager Claus Matthiesen by (...) (14 years ago, 30-Nov-10, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: "Lobster" - Mecanum wheel car drives in any direction

Purely awesome! (...) ...with great success! Philo (14 years ago, 26-Nov-10, to lugnet.technic)

  "Lobster" - Mecanum wheel car drives in any direction

Here is something I've been wanting to make for a long time, finally made possible by an amazing design for "Mecanum wheels" due to Zblj over at (URL) Eurobricks>. (3 URLs) Mecanum wheels are similar to "omniwheels" except that the small wheels are (...) (14 years ago, 26-Nov-10, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  Re: Geneva wheel or Geneva mechanism

(...) Very nice implementation! How robust is the construction with the curved bricks? I would think this might come apart over time... Looking forward to seeing the GBC application! (14 years ago, 26-Nov-10, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Wind-Up Clock

(...) Amazing - congratulations! I would not have expected anything like 30 minutes to be possible. That's also a neat solution to the concentric hands problem. (14 years ago, 26-Nov-10, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact