 Technic / 1690
    Re: www.lego.com has been updated... —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) A good thing about this pack is that it appears to have the narrow motorcycle wheels from 8417. As 8417 has only one of the narrow wheels, it has been somewhat rare. Until now... :-) Fredrik (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

        Re: www.lego.com has been updated... —Tom Stangl
   But the bad thing is that it has everything BUT the 8417 wheels in the pack. I have too many balloon tires and small Technic tires, and I don't want more track. Gimme more wheels off of the 8445/8448/8458. Heck, even give me 4 of the HUGE balloon (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)