 Technic / 16884
    Re: Motorized pneumatics —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) Hi Nathan, Don't you love differentials? Smart gearboxes..... I invented the same pneumatic switch/compressor solution years ago, and its great! As you pointed out, how fast the switch flips all depends on how hard it is to pump the pump. (...) (14 years ago, 14-Aug-10, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Motorized pneumatics —Nathan Bell
   (...) I guess great minds think alike! Yeah it works well so far. Right now I'm building my own version of the new excavator with that same system. The thing to remember is to make sure the axles going to the switch can turn freely. I'll post some (...) (14 years ago, 14-Aug-10, to lugnet.technic)