 Technic / 16848 (-20)
  Re: Stilzkin Bridge Launcher

(...) Wow - really outstanding - congratulations! It's great how the bridge is perfectly symmetrical and can be picked up from either end. Glad you caught it at the end! (14 years ago, 17-May-10, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Stilzkin Bridge Launcher

(...) That is just too cool! Especially the last couple of seconds! Dang! Now I feel like going and watching some Thunderbirds. -Chris G. (14 years ago, 16-May-10, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Single motor robotic arm

(...) I believe BS folders with movies are only available at non-peak times (not sure what they class as non-peak), so you might wanna try at a different time. ROSCO (14 years ago, 11-May-10, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Single motor robotic arm

(...) Very intriguing. There is a 'movie' folder in his BS account, but it's not (yet) public. No ideas here, but definitely interested. Jetro (14 years ago, 10-May-10, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Single motor robotic arm

I noticed this amazing device on Brickshelf a few days ago: (URL) So far as I can tell from the pictures and description, it's a pick-and-place robotic arm, with all the sequencing done mechnically, using a single motor and no electronics. Very cool (...) (14 years ago, 9-May-10, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: My MOC: Clockwork Do-nothing-machine

(...) I'm hoping to get some building instructions together some time. (...) yes i am interested! looking forward to the instructions. (14 years ago, 9-May-10, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: My MOC: Clockwork Do-nothing-machine

(...) Very nice. Looking forward to seeing the instructions. Jetro (14 years ago, 8-May-10, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: My MOC: Clockwork Do-nothing-machine

(...) Looks like it will be helpful to really understand how it really works... Thanks in advance ;o) Philo (14 years ago, 8-May-10, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: My MOC: Clockwork Do-nothing-machine

(...) Thanks Alexander. Please see my reply to the earlier message. Andrew (14 years ago, 8-May-10, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: My MOC: Clockwork Do-nothing-machine

(...) Thanks Philippe. The "action point" is not the pivot, that's just the pivot. A little past the pivot is a technic pin which, in the "off" state prevents the mechanism from moving once it has reached the lid-closed position. So yes, it has to (...) (14 years ago, 8-May-10, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: My MOC: Clockwork Do-nothing-machine

(...) Brilliant!!! I'm also big fan of purely mechnical "robots" with only a single motor - you have taken this one step further by using a clockwork motor! I for one would be very interested in instructions. It's not clear to me exactly how the (...) (14 years ago, 8-May-10, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: My MOC: Clockwork Do-nothing-machine

(...) Excellent! someting I didn't get is the need for the long black liftarm to stick out past the action point. Or perhaps just an availability issue? Philo (14 years ago, 8-May-10, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  My MOC: Clockwork Do-nothing-machine

Hello, I'm new here -- I hope it is ok to do this. I made a video of MOC and put it here: (URL) and here's a still (you'll have to watch the video to find out what's inside) (URL) I'm a big fan of mechanical design, without electronics or computer (...) (14 years ago, 7-May-10, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: 8258

Well you can drop on by our store, if you are near Mississauga, and we have it on the shelf for 219.95 CAD. It was NEVER A DEALER ITEM, heck never even available from Shop@Home for CAnada PERIOD. So we had to buy them retail/bring them into our (...) (14 years ago, 3-May-10, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8258

I live in Ontario, Canada, and I do not know how much the shipping charges would mount to... (14 years ago, 29-Apr-10, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8258

(...) I don't know if it's considered cheap, but you can still get it in some dutch online shops for around 130 euro. You can still order it on the dutch (select netherlands in the country box) Lego site aswell for 160 euro. So, I don't know where (...) (14 years ago, 28-Apr-10, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8258

What do you consider reasonable? the same value that it was when sold on the lego.com website. (14 years ago, 28-Apr-10, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8258

(...) What do you consider reasonable? This set sold out very quickly and rumor has it that no more will be produced. This means that it is already a collectible item. The longer you wait to get it the more it will cost. I doubt you will find one (...) (14 years ago, 27-Apr-10, to lugnet.technic)

  8258

Hello all, Do any of you know where I can get the lego set 8258 at a reasonable price? Bricklink is too expensive. (14 years ago, 27-Apr-10, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Hispabrick Magazine 007

(...) MegaUpload took some time before it made the file available. It can be downloaded now. Thank you for the feedback, please keep it coming. Jetro (14 years ago, 1-Apr-10, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact