 Technic / 16848 (-10)
  Re: Stilzkin Bridge Launcher

(...) Wow - really outstanding - congratulations! It's great how the bridge is perfectly symmetrical and can be picked up from either end. Glad you caught it at the end! (14 years ago, 17-May-10, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Stilzkin Bridge Launcher

(...) That is just too cool! Especially the last couple of seconds! Dang! Now I feel like going and watching some Thunderbirds. -Chris G. (14 years ago, 16-May-10, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Single motor robotic arm

(...) I believe BS folders with movies are only available at non-peak times (not sure what they class as non-peak), so you might wanna try at a different time. ROSCO (14 years ago, 11-May-10, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Single motor robotic arm

(...) Very intriguing. There is a 'movie' folder in his BS account, but it's not (yet) public. No ideas here, but definitely interested. Jetro (14 years ago, 10-May-10, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Single motor robotic arm

I noticed this amazing device on Brickshelf a few days ago: (URL) So far as I can tell from the pictures and description, it's a pick-and-place robotic arm, with all the sequencing done mechnically, using a single motor and no electronics. Very cool (...) (14 years ago, 9-May-10, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: My MOC: Clockwork Do-nothing-machine

(...) I'm hoping to get some building instructions together some time. (...) yes i am interested! looking forward to the instructions. (14 years ago, 9-May-10, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: My MOC: Clockwork Do-nothing-machine

(...) Very nice. Looking forward to seeing the instructions. Jetro (14 years ago, 8-May-10, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: My MOC: Clockwork Do-nothing-machine

(...) Looks like it will be helpful to really understand how it really works... Thanks in advance ;o) Philo (14 years ago, 8-May-10, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: My MOC: Clockwork Do-nothing-machine

(...) Thanks Alexander. Please see my reply to the earlier message. Andrew (14 years ago, 8-May-10, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: My MOC: Clockwork Do-nothing-machine

(...) Thanks Philippe. The "action point" is not the pivot, that's just the pivot. A little past the pivot is a technic pin which, in the "off" state prevents the mechanism from moving once it has reached the lid-closed position. So yes, it has to (...) (14 years ago, 8-May-10, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact