 Technic / 16843 (-10)
  Re: My MOC: Clockwork Do-nothing-machine

(...) I'm hoping to get some building instructions together some time. (...) yes i am interested! looking forward to the instructions. (14 years ago, 9-May-10, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: My MOC: Clockwork Do-nothing-machine

(...) Very nice. Looking forward to seeing the instructions. Jetro (14 years ago, 8-May-10, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: My MOC: Clockwork Do-nothing-machine

(...) Looks like it will be helpful to really understand how it really works... Thanks in advance ;o) Philo (14 years ago, 8-May-10, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: My MOC: Clockwork Do-nothing-machine

(...) Thanks Alexander. Please see my reply to the earlier message. Andrew (14 years ago, 8-May-10, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: My MOC: Clockwork Do-nothing-machine

(...) Thanks Philippe. The "action point" is not the pivot, that's just the pivot. A little past the pivot is a technic pin which, in the "off" state prevents the mechanism from moving once it has reached the lid-closed position. So yes, it has to (...) (14 years ago, 8-May-10, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: My MOC: Clockwork Do-nothing-machine

(...) Brilliant!!! I'm also big fan of purely mechnical "robots" with only a single motor - you have taken this one step further by using a clockwork motor! I for one would be very interested in instructions. It's not clear to me exactly how the (...) (14 years ago, 8-May-10, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: My MOC: Clockwork Do-nothing-machine

(...) Excellent! someting I didn't get is the need for the long black liftarm to stick out past the action point. Or perhaps just an availability issue? Philo (14 years ago, 8-May-10, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  My MOC: Clockwork Do-nothing-machine

Hello, I'm new here -- I hope it is ok to do this. I made a video of MOC and put it here: (URL) and here's a still (you'll have to watch the video to find out what's inside) (URL) I'm a big fan of mechanical design, without electronics or computer (...) (14 years ago, 7-May-10, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: 8258

Well you can drop on by our store, if you are near Mississauga, and we have it on the shelf for 219.95 CAD. It was NEVER A DEALER ITEM, heck never even available from Shop@Home for CAnada PERIOD. So we had to buy them retail/bring them into our (...) (14 years ago, 3-May-10, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8258

I live in Ontario, Canada, and I do not know how much the shipping charges would mount to... (14 years ago, 29-Apr-10, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact