 Technic / 16834
    Re: 8258 —Vineet Honkan
   I live in Ontario, Canada, and I do not know how much the shipping charges would mount to... (14 years ago, 29-Apr-10, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: 8258 —Michael Shiels
   Well you can drop on by our store, if you are near Mississauga, and we have it on the shelf for 219.95 CAD. It was NEVER A DEALER ITEM, heck never even available from Shop@Home for CAnada PERIOD. So we had to buy them retail/bring them into our (...) (14 years ago, 3-May-10, to lugnet.technic)