 Technic / 16823 (-5)
  Re: Power Functions remote control Thumbstick - new challenge

(...) See my concept design at (URL). (URL) It is not complete since I don't have enough parts, but you should get the idea. I have also made an improved version since these photos were taken. I will try to get it documented soon. -Trygve (14 years ago, 29-Mar-10, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Power Functions remote control Thumbstick - new challenge

(...) Yep, here is my version: (2 URLs) -Trygve (14 years ago, 29-Mar-10, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: LEGOdometer

(...) Even with that explaination, I just can't seem to get the spacing and the gearing right between the dials. If you have the time, please, I would like a visual aid of the between walls and the between-dials gearing. When I first saw this, I (...) (14 years ago, 26-Mar-10, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

  Maker Faire is coming to metro Detroit! Call for makers opened

(URL) Maker Faire main logo> (URL) Maker Faire> is an event created by (URL) Make Magazine> to "celebrate arts, crafts, engineering, science projects and the Do-It-Yourself (DIY) mindset." Maker Faire has been held in the Bay Area (SF, California) (...) (15 years ago, 19-Mar-10, to lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.technic, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Re: NXT remote control by Power Functions handset

Hi Jürgen, (...) Yes, that should work, placing it in the converter. Current in the receiver used as a sensor is very low, so the voltage drop in the Schottky would be low too. Maybe it would need some trimming of resistors values. Philo (15 years ago, 8-Mar-10, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact